The media sound the alarm about emerging risks like cell phones and nanotechnology, often with very little grounding in scientific fact. But what do scientists themselves have to say? Should you be worried? Or should you be focused on other risks?
Please join us to learn more about Praedicat’s AI technology and how it is being actively applied to advance the casualty and chemical markets.
During the webinar, Jessica Schuler & Nicole Van Allen will cover:
1. What is latent risk and why does it matter?
2. How does the industry manage latent risk today?
3. Myth or risk? Cannabis, cell phones, nanotechnology, and more..
4. What has Praedicat built and how?
5. How is Praedicat being applied to casualty now?
6. What are casualty accumulation best practices?
7. Where is innovation in the casualty industry headed?
Praedicat helps companies take risks and grow in the face of emerging risks. Praedicat has offices in New York, Los Angeles and London. With data, risk models, and software products rooted in science and law, and a business-minded approach to client services, Praedicat is uniquely positioned to not only identify emerging risks, but translate them into actionable business opportunities that result in profitable and sustainable growth. Learn more here: https://www.praedicat.com/
Jessica Schuler - VP of Strategic Clients at Praedicat.