Taking a strategic and intentional approach to your professional journey enables you to focus your energy and communicate your value. In this interactive webinar, you’ll explore your strengths and career aspirations, identify ways to grow your capabilities, and begin building an individual development plan to achieve your goals. Walk away with fresh insight and tools to move forward in your career with intention and confidence.
- Identify your own strengths and attributes
- Apply these strengths to your career goals
- Review individual development planning framework
- Explore supporting activities for moving your career forward
- Establish your role in developing others (now or in the future)
Our presenter Lakreshia Kindred from The Jacobson Group, will be joined by our NextGen Council hosts, Katie Reynolds from The Hartford and Abby Holmes from R&Q for a discussion of career development tools that will leave the participants with strategies and best practices they can start implementing right away.
AIRROC invites members of the ReUnder 40’s to register at no cost. Please use discount code RE40 when prompted to remove all registration fees.