What do you know about the fast-growing insurance legacy or runoff sector? Our panel will provide data and insights on deals, activity, and trends in the legacy market, explain how companies strategically use runoff to manage their portfolios, and highlight the most common transactions used in legacy deals. Interested in getting involved in legacy? Our panel will also discuss different career opportunities for emerging professionals, including what skills are needed to be a part of this exciting and expanding area of insurance. Come join us for an engaging discussion and networking!
- Matt DiSanto, Senior Analyst, Capital Advisory, Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions
- Abby Holmes, Corporate Paralegal, Assistant Company Secretary, R&Q
- Devin Inskeep, Head of Ratings and Advisory North America, Acrisure Re
- Erika Lopes-McLeman, Partner, Dentons
- Juliana Toes, Associate, Mayer Brown
- Layla Trummer, Structurer, Capital Partners, Munich Re US
Alex Torske, Property Treaty Underwriter, Munich Re
Cost: Free, using the "RE40" discount code
RE40s Members can register for no charge by using the code "RE40" as part of the registration process. Any difficulties, please contact Cyndy Noonan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Joint Event Hosted by AIRROC NextGen, Dentons, and RE40s